1. The first Bharat Gaurav train which started for tourism purposes commenced its journey from Secunderabad on Saturday. The train stops at key stations in the Telugu States.
2. The train is being operated by the Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) and is called “Punya Kshetra Yatra: Puri – Kasi – Ayodhya”
3. IRCTC provides end-to-end facilities in this yatra i.e., both on-road and off-road. It includes all travel facilities, accommodations, food, etc.,
4. The tour involves visiting historical places in Puri, Konark, Gaya, Varanasi, Ayodhya, and Prayagraj over a period of 8 nights and 9 days.
5. The train comprises both AC and Non-AC Class coaches (Sleeper, Second AC, and Third AC).
6. The cost of this tour ranges from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000.
7. IRCTC provides other arrangements like the services of professional and friendly tour escorts, security on trains, travel insurance, and tour managers.