We have this famous saying that we hear right from our childhood. “An Apple a day keeps the doctor away.” We have been also told that Apple will have so many nutrients that will keep us healthy all the time. Now, let us have a look at the benefits we get by eating an Apple on a regular basis.
1. Apple helps us maintain the correct weight. Each Apple on average contains 4.5 grams of fiber which is very good for weight loss. Fibre slows down digestion, so we will not be feeling hungry sooner.
2. Apple improves your gut health. It acts as a prebiotic that feeds the good bacteria in your gut.
3. Apple helps us protect our hearts. It controls lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and inflammation.
4. Apple helps us in managing diabetes and also promotes bone health.
5. By eating Apples regularly, we can keep Asthma at bay.